Website Conditions of Use
The website shop.parmacalcio1913.com above (the "Web Site") is an official website of online sale managed by PVS SERVICES SRL ITALY (the "Merchant") a company with limited liability, with its registered office in Italy, P.le Balestrieri, 31 / A, PROTECTED Parma, Italy, capital of € 100,000.00, FISCAL CODE and VAT NUMBER n.02647480348, for marketing purposes identified by the mark PARMA CALCIO.
The mere connection to the Web Site, the use of Customer Care, communication with the Merchant, the ability to download product's information and making purchases through the appropriate section of the Website, implies that the user joined and adheres, without limitation or condition of any kind, to the Conditions of Use.
The Web Site as a whole, and all material contained herein, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. The user can, therefore, take view, print and copy the contents of the Web Site (including, but not limited to, text, images, animations, videos, logos and drawings) solely for personal and non-commercial use.
Any user can freely access the Web Site and browse the content. However, the Merchant reserves the right to restrict access to certain information, promotions and special offers and to maintain, modify or suspend - without notice - the operation of the Web Site. The Merchant declines any responsibility in case of claims, related to Customers' inability to use the Website or the services offered on the same.
For any further information about the products displayed on the Website, you can contact Customer Service at 800-693077. Customer Service is available from Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m to 06:00 p.m.
User shall agree to use the Website and any service, data, information found there available only for lawful purposes and in compliance with all the conditions of use specified on the Website.
In particular, the user agrees not to:
- upload, post, email or transmit in any other way any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment of third parties;
- interfere with or disrupt the services and / or servers connected to the Website;
- upload, post, email, transmit or distribute in any other way content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory and / or libelous, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- prejudicing in any way third parties, including falsifying his identity, or otherwise lie about their relationship with others;
- forge headers or manipulate identifiers in order to disguise
signs or contents transmitted through the Website;
- Upload, post, email or transmit in any other any Content that you do not have the right to transmit or pursuant to a provision of law or upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that involves infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other industrial property rights and / or intellectual property of the Merchant and third parties;
The Website may provide links to other websites or other Internet resources. User acknowledges that the Merchant is not responsible in any way for the functioning of such external sites or resources. The Merchant is not required to check, he does not control the content of sites accessible via links and assumes no responsibility for the content and / or material, including advertising contained on such external sites or resources, for the products or services they offer. Such products or services cannot be considered in any way sponsored, shared or supported by the Merchant, and therefore the user assumes full responsibility for the potential use and purchase of such services or products.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, the user accessing the Website, recognises that the use of the Website is at his/her own sole risk and that the Merchant offers the service of sale on the Website without any guarantee as to its continuity and its contents. In particular, the Merchant does not guarantee the absence on the website of potentially damaging programs (such as, but not limited to, viruses, worms, Trojan horses).
In any case, the User agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Merchant, its employees, contractors, directors and shareholders from any third party claims, damages, losses, costs, expenses arising from the use of the Web Site or in relation to it.